X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 based on the SPIRIT1 RF module SPSGRF-868 expansion of STM32 Nucleo boards Support Arduino UNO R3 connector
Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-868 module for STM32 Nucleo
The X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 is an evaluation board based on the SPIRIT1 RF module SPSGRF-868 expansion of STM32 Nucleo boards.
The SPSGRF-868 module operates in the 868 MHz ISM band and is ETSI certified. Identification of the operating frequency of the X-NUCLEO-IDS01Ax (x=4 or 5) is performed through two resistors (R14 and R15).
It is compatible with the MORPHO and Arduino UNO R3 connector layout. The X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via SPI connections and GPIO pins. The user can change some of the GPIOs by mounting or removing the resistors.
- STM32 Nucleo expansion board based on the SPSGRF-868
- SPGRF-868 characteristics:
- 868 MHz ETSI-certified module based on low power, low data-rate sub-1 GHz SPIRIT1 transceiver
- Integrated Balun (BALF-SPI-01D3)
- Chip antenna
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- Scalable solution; capable of cascading multiple boards for larger systems
- Example firmware for point-to-point communication, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- RoHS compliant
X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 Back View
- User manual
- Demo code
- Development software
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4
Weight: 0.032 kg
- X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 × 1