Dragino HE is a minimal system which installed with OpenWrt Linux system and support 150M 2.4G WiFi. It is compatible with 802.11b/g/n. HE has rich interface such as Ethernet, USB, UART and plenty of GPIOs. HE use small outline package, it is used widely in WiFi solutions.
HE is based on Open Source OpenWrt system. User is free to modify the software for their applications.
HE is Arduino Yun compatible, it can be reload with Arduino Yun firmware. A reference product use HE for Arduino Yun Solution is Yun Shield. The selected item here is pre-load with Arduino Yun firmware
Detail Link for datasheet: www(dot)dragino(dot)com
- CPU: ATHEROS AR9331 chipset, which integrates MIPS 24Kc processor, CPU 400MHz, Switch (MAC, PHY) and integrates with MAC, RF, PA and LNA for WiFi.
- RAM : 64MB;
- Flash : 16MB
- Interfaces: 2 x RJ45, 1 x USB Host, 1 x UART, 14 multiplex GPIOs
- OS: Open Source OpenWrt
- Power: 3.3v power input
- WiFi: Support 150M 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK and OFDM (BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/ 64-QAM)
- Sensitivity @PER : 135M : -65dBm@10%PER; 65M : -65dBm@10%PER; 54M : -68dBm@10%PER; 11M : -84dBm@8% PER; 6M : -88dBm@10% PER; 1M : -90dBm@8% PER
- Typical Distance: Indoor: 60m (max); Outdoor 150m (max) (with 2 dBi antenna)
- RF Power: 11n: 13dBm; 11g: 13-15dBm, 11b: 16-18dBm,
- Connector: I-PEX connector. Provide Optional ANT pin out for SMT
- Internet of Things
- Voice over IP
- Mesh WiFi
- 3G/4G router
- Industrial Contro
- WiFi IoT Module
- external PCB Antenn
Note: Prices are exclusive of local taxes and import duties.