X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-915 module for STM32 Nucleo Board
X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5, Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-915 module for STM32 Nucleo
The X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 is an evaluation board based on SPIRIT1 RF module SPSGRF-915 to allow expansion of STM32 Nucleo boards.
The SPSGRF-915 module operates in the 915 MHz ISM band and is FCC certified (FCC ID: S9NSPSGRF) and IC certified (IC:8976C-SPSGRF). Identification of the operating frequency of the X-NUCLEO-IDS01Ax (x= 4 or 5) is performed through two resistors (R14 and R15).
It is compatible with the ST Morpho and Arduino UNO R3 connector layout. The X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via SPI connections and GPIO pins. The user can change some of the GPIOs by mounting or removing the resistors.
- STM32 Nucleo expansion board based on the SPSGRF-915
- X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 contains FCC and IC certified module SPSGRF-915 (FCC ID: S9NSPSGRF and IC: 8976C-SPSGRF)
- 915 MHz FCC and IC certified module based on low-power, low-rate sub-1 GHz SPIRIT1 transceiver
- Integrated Balun (BALF-SPI-01D3)
- Chip antenna
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- Scalable solution; can cascade multiple boards for larger systems
- Example firmware for point-to-point communication, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- RoHS compliant
X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 Back View
- User manual
- Demo code
- Development software
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5
- X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 × 1