Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Complete Starter Kit — Raspberry Pi 3 Model B / transparent case / 2.5A Power supply / Wifi Adapter
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
2.5A Power supply
Micro SD 8GB class 10 & SD Card Adapter
Heatsink for Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B:
Compared to the Raspberry Pi Model B+ the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is:
- 6 x faster!- That’s faster gaming, faster computing, and faster programming.
- It features a new generation ARMv7 quad core processor.
- It has more memory- 1 GB RAM vs 512 MB (it has doubled!)- this means that you can run more applications simultaneously without compromising processing speed!
- Has the same form fit as the Raspberry Pi Model B+ which means all of the accessories for the B+ are compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B!
- Is backward compatible with most Raspberry Pi Model B+ projects.
Like the (Pi 1) Model B+, it also has:
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
Because it has an ARMv7 processor, it can run the full range of ARM GNU/Linux distributions, including Snappy Ubuntu Core, as well as Microsoft Windows 10 (see the blog for more information).
The Raspberry Pi 3 has an identical form factor to the previous (Pi 1) Model B+ and has complete compatibility with Raspberry Pi 1.
- Broadcom BCM2836 Arm7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 900MHz
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Identical board layout and footprint as the Model B+, so all cases and 3rd party add-on boards designed for the Model B+ will be fully compatible.
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects. GPIO is 100% compatible with the Model B+ and A+ boards. First 26 pins are identical to the Model A and Model B boards to provide full backward compatibility across all boards.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080P
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- Advanced power management:
- You can now provide up to 1.2 AMP to the USB port – enabling you to connect more power hungry USB devices directly to the Raspberry PI. (This feature requires a 2Amp micro USB Power Supply)
- 10/100 Ethernet Port to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
Combined 4-pole jack for connecting your stereo audio out and composite video out
Skype/ Email: email@example.com