Raspberry Pi 3 Model B RetroPie Game Console Kit 52pitechnology is proud to launch our very first generation of Retro Pie Game Console kit. We strive to develop the best retro gaming pi on the market. Behind this gaming kit is hours and hours of tweaking, optimization and configuration to ensure RetroPie runs at optimum levels, fast and bug free on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. Features:
- Expert Setup – We put hours and hours into our software configuration to make it as easy as possible for you.
- Quality Assured- We are a professional studio developing raspberry pi and pi accessories. All products will be tested before shipment.
- After-service Guaranteed-We have professional IT tech teams to help answer your question.
- 24 hours Response-All your questions will be replied within 24 hours due to the time difference.
- Best Cost Performance-You are buying not only good quality hardware but also years of valuable experience.
- Pre-installed emulators: Nintendo NES, NEOGEO, MAME, GAMEBOY, SEGA, SUPER NINTENDO and so on.
- To comply with Law, we do not sell or provide illegal games/roms with this device. If you want to install games, you can download the rompie collection which is fully compatible and extremely easy to add.
- 1x for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 1x Latest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with Wifi & Bluebooth
- 2x 2.4GHz Dualshock Wireless Controller Game Pad for PC Raspberry Pi 3 Retropie
- 1x Class10 48 Mb/s 32GB Micro SD TF Card Preloaded with RetroPie
- 1x ABS Black Case with Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 3x Pure Copper Heatsinks with Thermal Pad for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 1x 5V 2.5A Official Power Supply for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 1x CAT5 RJ-45 Ethernet Network Cable for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 1x HDMI Cable 1.5m for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 1x Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard Touchpad Mouse for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
Technology Support: Operation Guidance for this gaming kit: 1. Connect all the parts together and put the imaged TF card into Raspberry Pi. Power on the Raspberry Pi 3
2. Connect the Raspberry Pi 3 to Network cable so that it can access to internet. It will automatically register on Retro pie official website and generate your own SID.
3. The screen will show you a startup screen, it will reboot after first boot configuration. It will automatically reboot and launch Retro Pi after reboot.