PIC development board designed for PIC16F series, features the PIC16F877A MCU, and integrates various standard interfaces, pretty easy for peripheral expansions..
Open16F877A is a PIC development board that features a PIC16F877A device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with PIC microcontroller.
What’s on Board
1. PIC16F877A-I/P: the high performance PIC MCU which features:
* Core: PIC 8-bit RISC;
* Operating Frequency: 20MHz Max;
* Operating Voltage: 2-5.5V
* Package: DIP40;
* I/Os: 33;
* Memories: 14kB Flash, 368B RAM, 256B EEPROM
* Communication Interfaces: 1 x MSSP(SPI/I2C), 1 x A/E/UART, 2 x PWM, 8 x ADC;
* Debugging/Programming: ICSP interfaces
2. AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator;
3. Power switch;
4. Power indicator;
5. LEDs: Convenient for indicating I/O status or program debugging running state;
6. User keys: for I/O input test and/or program control;
7. Joystick: five positions;
8. Reset button;
10. Infrared receiver;
11. 4M crystal oscillator;
12. 16 I/Os interface | 8-bit AD interface
* For connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as FT245 USB FIFO, 8 SEG LED, etc.
* There’s also 8-bit AD interface can be used for AD testing
13. 8 I/Os interface: for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as 8 Push Buttons, Motor, etc.
14. SPI interface: for connecting SPI peripherals, such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
15. I2C interface: for connecting I2C peripherals, such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
16. 1-WIRE interface: for connecting 1-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
17. UART interface: for connecting UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
18. PS/2 interface: for connecting PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse
19. Graphic multi-color LCD interface: for connecting 2.2 inch multi-color touch screen LCD which using SPI control
20. Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCD, such as LCD1602 (3.3V blue backlight)
21. 5V DC jack;
22. Custom crystal socket;
23. VCC power input/output: usually used for power supply output, and/or common ground with other application board;
24. MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion;
25. ICSP interface: for debugging/programming
26. LEDs jumper;
27. User keys jumper;
28. Joystick jumper;
29. PS/2 jumper;
30. 1-WIRE jumper;
31. Buzzer jumper;
32. IR jumper
33. VCC selection jumper
34. Crystal selection jumper
35. RA4 pull-up jumper
For jumper 26-32:
* short the jumper to connect to I/Os that used in example code;
* open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires.
(Easy expansion, you can add accessory boards as you like!!)
Note: The Open16F877A does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.
The figure below shows the header pinouts of ICSP interface
The User Guide CD includes development resources listed as follow:
1. Related Software (MPLAB, etc.);
2. Demo Code (examples in C)
3. Schematic (PDF);
4. PIC Development Documentations (Datasheets etc.);
The “Standard Package” and “Accessory Boards Package” below are included.
Open16F877A Standard Package Additional Package
1. Open16F877A development board x 1 1. USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable x 1
2. PIC16F877A x 1 2. PL2303 USB UART Board (mini) x 1
3. 4-pin wire x 2 3. 2.2inch 320×240 Touch LCD (A) x 1
4. 2-pin wire x 2 4. AD Keypad (for testing embedded ADC) x 1
5. USB power cable x 1 5. FT245 USB FIFO Board (mini) (16 I/Os) x 1
6. User Guide CD x 1 6. AT45DBXX DataFlash Board (SPI) x 1
7. PCF8563 RTC Board (I2C) x 1
8. Micro SD Storage Board (SDIO/SPI) x 1
9. NRF24L01 RF Board (B) (SPI) x 2
10. DS18B20 (ONE WIRE) x 1
11. Infrared Remote Controller (IR) x 1
Terms & Conditions
* We accept Escrow as the payment method. Currently, you can pay by Visa, MasterCard and bank transfer. For more information about making payment, please go to ‘Escrow FAQ’ to get more details. escrow.aliexpress.com/escrow-faq/payment/what-payment-methods-can-i-use.html
* We ship items to Worldwide!
* Please make sure that your shipping address is 100% correct.
* All items will be shipped within 48 working hours on receipt of cleared payment.
* We’ll add a tracking number after sending the item so that you can track your parcel.
3. Returns Policy:
* We are happy to return any unused item in its original packaging within 14 days of delivery.
* Buyers are responsible for the round(two-way) shipping cost.
* We’ll leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK on receipt of cleared payment.
* If you’re satisfied with the item and our service, please leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK, it’s important to us.
* Once any problems occured, please contact us first. We’ll try our best to work things out.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions, on trademanager, or send message to me. If you need to adjust the total price, pls contact us in advance. It’s our pleasure to serve you! We appreciate your business!!