WIFI Kit series is our newly developed high performance open networking scheme, the main chip Le Xin ESP32, Tensilica LX6 dual core processor, clocked at 240MHz, computing capacity of up to 600DMIPS, 520 SRAM, 802.11 KB chip b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, and LWIP protocol stack, Bluetooth (Bluetooth and traditional integration mode BLE low Power Bluetooth).
This product is a SX1278 chip based on WIFI Kit increased 32, namely the LoRa remote modem, 433MHz frequency, high sensitivity is about -148dBm, +20dBm output power, high reliability, long transmission distance (measured open communication distance 2.6Km).
The onboard 32MByte Flash, Wi-Fi antenna, 0.96 inch blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit, CP2102 interface and USB serial chip, the perfect support for Arduino development environment, can be used for program verification and product development is very simple and fast.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
- Operating temperature range: -40° C to +90° C
- Support for Sniffer, Station, softAP, and Wi-Fi Direct modes
- Data rates: 150 Mbps@11n HT40, 72 Mbps@11n HT20, 54 Mbps@11g, 11 Mbps@11b
- Transmit power: 19.5 dBm@11b, 16.5 dBm@11g, 15.5 dBm@11n
- Receiver sensitivity up to -98 dBm
- UDP sustained throughput of 135 Mbps
Onboard WIFI function:
LoRa transceiver test: