STM32 small board with the STM32F103ZET6 MCU, full IO expander, JTAG/SWD debug interface USD 27.99/pieceUSD 175.99/pieceUSD 25.99/pieceUSD 24.99/pieceUSD 74.99/pieceUSD 107.99/pieceUSD 59.99/pieceUSD 102.99/piece Overview Core103Z is a small STM32 development board that features an STM32F103ZET6 device as the microcontroller, supports further expansion. It is ideal for starting application development with STM32F family. As a minimal ready-to-run system, the Core103Z integrates USB communication interface, JTAG/SWD programming/debugging interface, boot mode selection, and so on. Furthermore, pin headers on the backside allow the Core103Z to be plugged-in your application board and act as the MCU core circuit in your system. All the I/O ports are accessible on the pin headers, and the header pitch is designed as 2.00mm. What’s On Board
- STM32F103ZET6: the high performance STM32 MCU which features:
- Core: Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC
- Operating Frequency: 72MHz, 1.25 DMIPS/MHz
- Operating Voltage: 2-3.6V
- Package: LQFP144
- Memories: 512kB Flash, 64kB SRAM
- MCU communication Interfaces:
- 3xSPI, 5xUSART, 2xI2S, 2xI2C
- 1xFSMC, 1xLCD, 1xSDIO, 1xUSB, 1xCAN
- Debugging/Programming: supports JTAG/SWD (serial wire debug) interfaces, supports IAP
- AMS1117-3.3 (on bottom side): 3.3V voltage regulator
- Power supply switch, powered from 5Vin or USB connection
- Boot mode switch, for configuring BOOT0 pin
- Power indicator
- VBUS LED
- Reset button
- 8M crystal oscillator (on bottom side)
- 32.768K crystal (on bottom side), for internal RTC with calibration
- JTAG/SWD interface: for debugging/programming
- USB interface: used for establishing USB communication between PC and the STM32 development board
- MCU pins expander, VCC, GND and all the I/O ports are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- 5Vin pinheader, power input
- USB enable jumper
- short the jumper to enable USB function
- open the jumper to disconnect from I/O port
- VBAT selection jumper
- short the jumper to use system power supply
- open the jumper to connect the VBAT to external power, such as battery
- VREF selection jumper
- short the jumper to connect VREF+ to VCC
- open the jumper to connect VREF+ to other custom pin via jumper wire
Core103Z provides JTAG/SWD debugging interface, yet does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.
Mother board and programmer/debugger in the photos are NOT included in the price. JTAG/SWD Interfaces The figure 1, figure 2 shows the header pinout of JTAG, SWD interface respectively Development Resources Core103Z STM32 development board comes with a User Guide CD including development resources listed as below:
- Related software (KEIL etc.)
- Examples in C
- Schematic (PDF)
- Development documentations
- Core103Z development board x 1
- USB type A to Mini-B cable x
- User guide CD x 1
Terms & Conditions
* We accept Escrow as the payment method. Currently, you can pay by Visa, MasterCard and bank transfer. For more information about making payment, please go to ‘Escrow FAQ’ to get more details. http://escrow.aliexpress.com/escrow-faq/payment/what-payment-methods-can-i-use.html
* We ship items to Worldwide!
* Please make sure that your shipping address is 100% correct.
* All items will be shipped within 48 working hours on receipt of cleared payment.
* We’ll add a tracking number after sending the item so that you can track your parcel.
3. Returns Policy:
* We are happy to return any unused item in its original packaging within 14 days of delivery.
* Buyers are responsible for the round(two-way) shipping cost.
* We’ll leave 5 stars POSITIVE FEEDBACK on receipt of cleared payment.
* If you’re satisfied with the item and our service, please leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK, it’s important to us.
* Once any problems occured, please contact us first. We’ll try our best to work things out.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions, on trademanager, or send message to me. If you need to adjust the total price, pls contact us in advance. It’s our pleasure to serve you! We appreciate your business!!